National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under it’s Education Initiative, inviting Expression of Interest to empanel eligible Agencies for Career Counselling Services as per Terms of Reference (Note) mentioned in this REoI at Annexure-II. Interested agencies should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Agencies who fulfill all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in Annexure-I and interested in this assignment as per Terms of Reference may submit their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents on NSDC website and NSDC eProcurement portal https://nsdc.eproc.in in accordance with the instructions enumerated in Annexure -III on or before last date and time of submission.
Role of the Agency:
- To understand the complete solution requirements (combination of/ shortlisted services) stated in the document.
- Enable a customized portal with career related information for candidates and counselling facilitators. The overall technology solution may also include APIs with NSDC Portal(s) for smooth exchange of information.
- The implementations may be multiple, based on one or various-project-based implementations where the solution may be required
- Report analytics may be thus provided Project-wise as well as globally.
- Plan the operational modalities and deliverable for the target segment for the career counselling intervention with agreed timelines
- Deploy manpower, qualified resources for operationalizing the agreed career counselling solution for the target segment
- Set up a helpline for query resolution, facilitation, support, and co-ordination with NSDC team
- Set up an operations/ technical team with relevant resources for timely completion of operations at the agreed timeline
Period of contract:
Three years, with review at the end of the first year. Extendable on satisfactory performance
Last date for submission: 21 June 2022, 05:00 PM (1700 hours)