Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) is a not-for-profit organization, established under Department of ITE & C, Government of Telangana to enhance the employability quotient of youth in the state.
TASK through its Notification No: TASK/HRA/02/2019 invites Registrations and Renewals for the Academic Year 2019 – 20 from colleges offering B.E / BTech / BPharmacy / MCA / MBA / PGDM / BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BBM / BBA / M.A / M.Sc. / M.Com / Polytechnic / ITI in the state of Telangana.
Note: College registration is valid till 31st March 2020.
1. Renewal. Colleges registered with TASK during the academic year 2018 – 19 are required to renew their registration for the academic year 2019 – 20 to avail themselves of the Services offered by TASK.
2. New Registration. Colleges that are not registered with TASK yet shall have to apply for Fresh / New registration to enable the registration of students from their colleges.
Registration / Renewal fee details for the Institution : Rates
Engineering College :
New Registration 17700/-
Post-Graduation / PG & Degree / Degree / Pharmacy / Business Management / Polytechnic / ITI :
New Registration 7080/-
- Partnership with Reputed Technology Organizations for skilling programs
- Subsidized rates for Technical Certifications
- Faculty Development Programs
- Industry Projects/Visits
- Hosting Skilling Initiatives on their campus
*For more details on the services offered, please refer the ‘Skill Offerings’ page on our website
Refer SkillReporter (www.SkillReporter.com) for skill development and The Edupress (www.TheEduPress.com ) for education related important News, Tenders, RFP, Jobs, EOI, Events, Announcements, Circulars, Notices and other useful updates. Content also shared on Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Important Dates for College Registrations
Without late Fee : 31–05–2019 12.00 AM onwards to 15–06–2019 till 11.59 PM
With late fee of Rs.1000/- + Applicable Taxes : 15–06–2019 12.00 AM onwards to 22–06–2019 till 11.59 PM
APPLY Online with e-Payment through https://task.telangana.gov.in/College-Registration
Details of Student Registrations will be announced shortly through a separate notification.
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration of colleges is done only through submission of online form and is valid till 31st March 2020.
2. Colleges that are under a single educational society shall register each college as an individual entity with correct college code. Students shall not be allowed to enroll from non registered colleges, even if from the same society.
3. TASK offerings will be extended only to the registered colleges and its registered students. However, for each service offering batch should have a minimum of 40 students of the same year of study to avail service offerings at the college.
4. Registered students will be allowed to participate in the recruitment process based on the eligibility criteria.
Director, HR&A, TASK